SCHNEPF FARMS EGG HUNT
- April 19, 2014 @ 9:00 am
Ends:April 19, 2014 @ 4:00 pm
Place:Farm Park, 24810 S. Rittenhouse Road, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- Celebrating 20 years!Â The Easter Egg-Citement!!! The perfect day for your child on Saturday We keep this event small so those participating have plenty to hunt and so the parents or grandparents can enjoy taking plenty of photos.Â DetailsÂ APRIL 19th, 2014 (Saturday)Â Â CLOSED EASTER SUNDAY.Â TIME:Â 9am to 4pmÂ Â Egg Hunt begins Promptly at 11am!
- Hunts are divided in age groups: 0-2year olds, 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older
- Each age group will hunt one after the other Â **Age groups are limited and will sell out, so get your reservation in early
- unlimited ride wristband (swinging lady bugz, train ride, jumping pillows, petting zoo, carousel rides, flying farmers)
Due to maintenance the roller coaster and rock wall will not be open.
- Easter Cookie..and you get to frost it!
- Hotdog LunchÂ – All beef Hotdog, chips & drinkÂ (We offer gluten free buns)
- Easter Bunny – take the photo’s you need!
COST: $25.00Â with lunch $20.00 without lunch Â NO Charge for parents just pay as you go. Rides are $3 each (wristbands $10.00)Â Reservation FormÂ , Deadline for accepting reservations is April 17th,2014Â All walk-ups must arrive on the farm no later than 10am. ***Some age groups may be sold out if you don’t have a reservation*** your child will be moved up to the older group if there is space.
Schedule for the day
- 8:30am Â Farm opens (country store, breakfast, UPICK)
- 9am Â Â Â Â Â Registration begins & Train rides
- 9:30am Â Bouncing pillows, carousel, honeybee, flying farmers, swinging lady bugz & hay rides begin.
- 10am Â Â Â Easter Bunny arrives and will be available for photo’s in pond area.
- 11am Â Â Â 0-2 year old hunt will begin promptly on designated grass area. Signs are posted. 3-5 year olds, 6-8 year olds and 9 and older hunts will follow one after the other.
- 11am Â Â Â lunch service begins on outdoor grill. Parents can order with burger or hotdog on outside grill or from lunch menu in cafe
- 11:30 Â Â Â The Easter Bunny will take a brief carrot breakfast
- 11:45 Â Â Â Easter Bunny stays on the farm until 1pm.
- ****Pick up and decorate your Easter Cookie on tables next to Country at any time after 9:30am
OLIVE MILL ENTERTAINMENT
April 18, 2014
Marty Koppes – Live Music on the Patio
TIME:Â 5:30 PM
“Baxter” the bunny Shopping Event – Fundraiser for Tranquility Trail
TIME:Â 6:00 PM
April 19, 2014
Live Music – Cleo Cocoran Trio
TIME:Â 11:00 AM
TIME:Â 5:30 PM